How can anyone take Hillary Clinton seriously as a presidential candidate?
- She has a long-standing record of corruption, starting with her Arkansas legal adventures, as the First Lady in a corrupt White House, and as the Secretary of State lying to the public on Benghazi.
- She is a liar – again, one need only needs to take her fake account of the 9/11 anniversary attack on Benghazi and the video story to know that she will do or say anything politically expedient.
- She refuses to hold people accountable for their actions – State Department people who were responsible for the weak security at our embassies were “faux punished” for media consumption, but still retained their jobs – only at a different position.
- She has ties to the Clinton Foundation – a murky labyrinth of intrigue, financial maneuvering, and backroom deals. She even got the politicians to give her a waiver when it came to full disclosure of her activities.
- She has tied to pro-Muslim, pro Muslim Brotherhood activists through her “body person” who failed to disclose highly-paid “consulting activities” while employed by the State Department – and who maintained a top secret security clearance although her family had clear ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- She has tied to pro-Arab, pro-Palestinian activists through the Clinton Foundation – a potential backchannel for lobbying activities without proper oversight.
But the real reason that Hillary Clinton may have a shot at the Presidency is:
- The nation is highly polarized and the “low information voters” are totally apathetic and trusting of an on-going progressive socialist propaganda campaign promising more and more entitlement;
- The democrats have the mainstream media serving up propaganda and failing to cover the current Administration in a critical manner;
- The Republicans are disorganized, fighting among themselves, and willing to accept democrats who advertise and run as Republicans;
- The Republicans do have a suitable candidate and therefore cannot engage in 24/7/265 promotion like the democrats; and
- Most importantly, the Obamacons and Bidens are moving so far left, they make Hillary Clinton look like an acceptable moderate.
Bottom line …
If Hillary Clinton follows Barack Obama into the Presidency, our nation is lost to international socialism and the billionaire oligarchs who control the politicians – much the same way the Russian political system works based on corrupt cronyism and the oppression of citizens.