More attacks on Mitt Romney and Faith in America from the Democrat left
While at a panel on state ballot initiatives on December 9th, 2006, Joel Rogers, an avowed Marxist and the founder of the Apollo Alliance, author of the Obama 2008 stimulus plan and the original thinker for “High Road” economics, AKA Wealth Redistribution via prison and Union labor, once again shows the true colors of a progressive.
I am so glad we know where the High Road is now Mr. Rogers. Thank you, Mitt Romney thanks you, all of Mormons in the world thank you, we all thank you. We will Marx your words Mr. Rogers. We get it!
If this had come from a republican it would have been labeled as HATE SPEECH. Progressives have no respect for any religion or really any one mans beliefs. Progressives profess to be almighty in fairness, thought, academia and world sociology and that they want the “same thing for everybody”. They want fairness in an unfair world. They want a better way for everyone. They want to take from those that have and give to those that do not have. So it is all about the “High Road” huh?
- Mitt Romney’s Mormon Faith Discussed On Today Show (Video)
- Charles Pierce thinks Mitt Romney is a “dumbass”
- Rick Perry’s Mitt Romney attack lacks credence | Ana Marie Cox (guardian.co.uk)
- The new, ugly debate about Mitt Romney’s Mormon faith will only push him closer to the nomination (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Republican candidates mostly take the fifth on Perry endorser’s attack on Romney’s Mormon faith (dailykos.com)
- If They Want to Be Christians, Why do Mormons Label Themselves Mormons? (christianpilgrimagejourney.wordpress.com)
- The Mormon Faith (socyberty.com)
- Mormonism a ‘cult,’ says pastor in comments on Romney (ctv.ca)
- Mitt Romney subtly acknowledges attack on his Mormon faith – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
- ABC’s Matthew Dowd On This Week: Mitt Romney Has Bigger Problems Than His Mormon Faith (mediaite.com)
Posted in Liberals | No Comments »